2010年1月19日火曜日

Reflection

I like this class. I enjoyed making speeches and Power Point slides. When I speak in front of audience, I feel nervous. At first, I did not want to make a speech. In every class, I made an effort, so I became used to writing and speech. Presentation is an impotant thing to improve not only English speaking but also Japanese. There are many oppotunities to speak in front of many people. Maybe I feel nervous then, but I practiced in this class, I think I can speak without embarrassment. There were also bad points. One was a content. I am not good at writing. My speech was little bit short. I must try to write English sentences. Other was speaking lively. I cannot speak English fluently. I want to improve my speaking skill. Also I want to go abroad next year. I can learn English deeper than now. Through this class, I learned importance of presentation and speaking lively. I want to use this skills in the furture.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿